Sunday, December 9, 2012

Why Do We Love to Hate?


Posted by one of the viewers of this video, they ask "why do we love to hate so much?" It seems that instead of striving to rise above our own limitations, the human race is fixated with rising above each other. We believe in superiority of the self rather than the superior collective; mankind working together to achieve our fullest potential. I am hoping that the end of this era will usher in one of peace. Its time for us to shed our skins and begin the transformation. 


I really hope the tides will turn after the solstice. Each and every person has the power to change this world. Don't ever believe anyone who tells you otherwise; we each have a role to play. Speaking personally, after many years of soul searching, a tapping of my fifth chakra [by Lucifer], and piecing together key elements of my past, I now know that I am an "Innocent". It is my task in this life to bring back the old ways; old magic, childlike wonder and the innocence we have lost along the way. With others like myself who realize their potential, we can band together to channel our powers towards the greater good [pulling away the mask of mankind's "reality" and show them the world that lies beyond]. What is your power, your gift in this life? I would love to know how you are transforming [yourself, others and this world]. I'll pour myself another cup of tea. With that, I'll leave you with two quotes, food for thought. 


"If we can't save the world, we can damn sure avenge it" -the Avengers

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist." -Barbara Marciniak

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I dont, dear.
I refuse to hate.
Why? We mortals shall
be Divinely Judged
by the One 'n Only, Jesus.
Doesnt matter if you're
horizontal and/or atheist.
Im a NDEr. Case closed.
I was an agnostic...
but not nomo, dear.
This will definitely
helpU2c better with
your horizontal vision:
♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
Love you.
Cya soon.
be@peace.
GBY